What information does the Guided HealthCARE web site collect?
Guided HealthCARE collects the following information from this website:
- When you send an email from our web site or call our offices, we will ask for information such as your name, address, business, phone number and e-mail address.
- We may also ask for information about your career management or development objectives, your job responsibilities, or the reasons why you are contacting us.
- If you are seeking employment with us, we may also inquire about your interests and experience.
How is the information used?
We use information about businesses and individuals only to serve our business and individual clients: to help us assess your situation so we may offer better services or to provide you with seminars, newsletters, or other information. For potential employees we keep your professional information on file depending on our staffing needs.
Is the information shared?
Do you track site usage?
Yes. Guided HealthCARE tracks the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means. These include:
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.website.com until they choose to provide personally identifying information via email, sign-up form, or other means.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Protection for Children
As is consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Guided HealthCARE does not knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent first